This guide will tell you how to survive Zetsubou No Shima, the new Zombies map in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC releasing for PS4 on April 19. You’ll learn how to get the KT-4, complete all four Skull of Nan Sapwe quests, and unlock all of the Zetsubou No Shima Easter eggs. Additionally, we will list all of the Machine Tool and Gas Mask locations. You’ll even learn how to beat Zetsubou No Shima solo if you prefer to play alone instead of with other players in co-op mode.
Black Ops 3: Zetsubou No Shima takes place on a remote Japanese island in the South Pacific during World War II. Returning heroes Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Edward Richtofen, and Takeo Masaki team up once more to battle waves of enemies. Upon arriving on the island, they discover Element 115 was used to create an all-new batch of zombies, oversized spiders, and flesh-eating plants. Thankfully there are a plethora of wall buy stations, traps ,and a new Wonder Weapon to outlast the zombie horde.
Zetsubou No Shima is bigger than Der Eisendrache from the Black Ops 3 Awakening DLC, and the following tips below will help keep you alive longer.
Our Zetsubou No Shima guide is a work in progress and will be updated daily with new articles.
Zetsubou No Shima Tips
- Kill zombies to collect seeds. Plant these seeds and then water them with your bucket. Now you can harvest the plants to obtain valuable items.
- Leave an area for too long and spiders will attempt to shut you out with their webs. Hold Square of X to slash and destroy these spider webs.
- Spiders can also stun your character with webbing. This will render your weapon useless for a brief amount of time.
- Use the zip line to quickly travel from the dock to Lab A.
- Similar to the zip line, you can use underground pipes to quickly move around.
- Hold on to the HG-40. While not the most powerful weapon, its hefty ammo clip and rapid-fire ability will help you make it through the early rounds.
- You must switch on generators in each lab to turn on the power using Element 115 water.
- Take advantage of the new Gobblegums in Zetsubou No Shima. Fear in Headlights, for example, renders ever zombie you see immobile for two-minutes. Turn your back on these creatures and they’ll resume their pursuit.
- Use the airplane trap to turn zombies into bloody pieces.
- Lure zombies near spores and then shoot these spores to transform the enemies into Thrashers.
Zetsubou No Shima Strategy
You have precious little time to look at the map between rounds. Keep this on your phone and head to Lab A!
Take aim at this zombie plant hybrid and bring the sucker down!
Fill your bucket with Element 115 water, power both generators and open the bunker.
Super charge your weapons with the Pack-a-Punch machine!
How to kill the spider and drink Widow's Wine to unlock the Sanguine Serum Trophy.
Harvest Element 115 plants to create helpful, or harmful, plant buddies.
Trap the spider, find the plant and kill the glowing zombie to get the KT-4.
Find all three parts and build the Gas Mask in Zetsubou No Shima.
Find the three parts and then build the Shield to protect yourself against zombies.
Save up enough to open all the doors with our strategy guide.
Our guide will have you finding all the wallbuy weapons in Zetsubou No Shima, stock up on ammo!
Learn how to get one of the best Wonder Weapons in zombies history, the Skull of Nan Sapwe.
Magic buckets are better than regular buckets, obviously.
Zetsubou No Shima Easter Eggs
Find the stuffed monkeys and play the Dead Flowers secret song in Zetsubou No Shima.
Finish the Final Boss and enjoy your ending cutscene!
Find the creepiest Easter Egg in Zombies history.
We like this song more than Dead Flowers, use our guide to play it.
Give yourself a good scare with out easy to follow guide!
Zetsubou No Shima Features
Details for the new zombies map in the Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC. Know what you're in for!
The cast from Der Eisendrache returns in the most horrifying zombies map yet.
Find out what Zetsubou No Shima means in Japanese.
Throw up and avoid being eaten to unlock all of the trophies.
Chew on these Gobblegums to buy ammo from any wall buy station and stop a zombie from moving!
Learn how to play the newest Black Ops 3 map by yourself.
The zombies don't have keyboards to send rage induced messages, so camp away!
What good is this guide if you don't want Zetsubou No Shima in the first place!?