Sledgehammer Games and Activision have announced that the PC beta for Call of Duty: WWII will officially kick off in a few weeks on September 29.
The beta, which will be open to all interested Steam users (pre-ordering is not a prerequisite for beta access), will last for the entire September 29 weekend, ending on the following Monday, October 2. Sledgehammer has said it will reveal the specifics of what content will be available in the PC beta closer to the beta’s launch, but PC players should probably expect a similar offering as what was found on the console betas.
In the meantime, Sledgehammer also announced the minimum PC specs one will need to run the Call of Duty: WWII beta:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AM Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: WWII will launch for consoles and PC on November 3.