Sledgehammer Games recently confirmed that all five of Call of Duty: WWII’s multiplayer Divisions will be available during the game’s upcoming private beta.
Sledgehammer and Sony made the announcement via a recent post on the PlayStation Blog. In case you need a refresher on what the different Divisions are, here you go:
• Armored Division: This Division specializes in laying down a withering offense to buy their team breathing room. Their bipod-equipped light machine gun shreds lightly armored targets, while their armor protects them from enemy explosives, tactical equipment and flamethrowers. When extra punch is required, the Anti-Tank Grenade sticky bomb is the ideal choice.
• Mountain Division: Remaining undetected, this Division excels at covert operations and stealth gameplay. When armed with sniper rifles, the Mountain Division prefers to stay at a distance, waiting patiently for the perfect shot. If detected, smoke grenades and the S-Mine 44 “Bouncing Betty” provide opportunities to escape or retaliate.
• Infantry Division: As all-around combat specialists, the Infantry Division emphasizes marksmanship and rarely misses their shots. Special training on the use of the bayonet makes Infantry riflemen a threat at all ranges.
• Expeditionary Division: Armed with a hearty supply of explosives and tactical equipment, the fighters specialize in sabotage, infiltration, and close-quarters combat. Their special Division Skill loads devastating incendiary shells into their shotguns to set fires and terrorize their opponents.
• Airborne Division: This maneuverable Division is usually the first to the fight, parachuting into the thick of the action. Armed with suppressed sub machine guns, these frontline fighters excel at taking and holding enemy positions until more heavily armored reinforcements arrive.
Call of Duty: WWII’s private console beta will kick off later this month and will span two whole weekends. A separate PC beta is planned for a later date.