As was previously confirmed, Call of Duty: WWII’s Nazi Zombies mode will feature both hordes of the ravenous undead and a small group of human protagonists who will be played by famous Hollywood personalities.
According to information that was initially revealed via the official Call of Duty Twitter account and was later confirmed during the Nazi Zombies Comic-Con reveal panel, the co-op experience will feature four Hollywood actors taking on the role of the mode’s four playable protagonist along with a fifth familiar face filling the role of the mode’s central villain. The actors and their roles are as follows:
• David Tennant (Doctor Who, Netflix’s Jessica Jones) as Drostan Hynd
• Elodie Yung (Netflix’s Daredevil) as Olivia Durant
• Katheryn Winnick (Vikings) as Maria Fischer
• Ving Rhames (Mission Impossible, Pulp Fiction) as Jefferson Potts
• Udo Kier (Blade, Melancholia) as Doktor Peter Glucksbringer Straub
Call of Duty: WWII’s Nazi Zombies co-op mode will be fully playable when the game launches on November 3.