Activision and Sledgehammer Games have announced a special pre-order bonus for Call of Duty: WWII: the Divisions Pack DLC.
According to this post on Activision’s website, the Divisions Pack will include five unique gear sets (one for each of the game’s five multiplayer divisions). Judging by both the above image and the below descriptions, it looks like each gear set will include both unique cosmetic gear and weapons for each division.
• Infantry Division riflemen are always in the thick of it with finely-tuned rifles and impeccable marksmanship.
• Well-equipped with incendiary rounds and tactical grenades, the Expeditionary Division’s shotguns literally pack heat.
• Airborne Division paratroopers endure extreme physical conditioning to outmaneuver opponents with their submachine guns.
• Focused on stealth and target identification, Mountain Division snipers generate constant fear in the enemy and strike when least expected.
• Armored Division soldiers are the best supplied in battle and hold down positions with their explosives and light machine guns.
Call of Duty: WWII is set to launch for both PC and consoles on November 3. Pre-ordering the game will also grant access to an exclusive private beta which will be held later this year.