Treyarch has updated Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 with a new patch that brings the game’s version to 1.22. The main highlight of the 1.22 patch (which comes in at 2.29GB in size) is only relevant to PlayStation 4 players, as it happens to be support for the upcoming Zombies Chronicles DLC that launches tomorrow.
Other than that, the patch notes are as follows:
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.
For more on the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out the three new weapons added to Modern Warfare Remastered, find out why Infinite Warfare players want Daily Contracts added into the game, and learn more about the standalone version of Modern Warfare Remastered that might be releasing this summer.