Continuum, the second major DLC pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, is now live on PlayStation 4, bringing with it four new competitive multiplayer maps and a unique new Zombies co-op scenario. In case you missed our initial coverage of the Continuum DLC, here’s what it includes:
- Turista: A plush spa and resort, Turista is nestled in the middle of a giant skeleton of an ancient creature. With sniper spots scattered across a majestic, central waterfall, Turista also boasts tight interiors for fans of close-quartered combat and a three-lane design that caters to a variety of play styles.
- Scrap: Set in an abandoned junkyard on the Moon, Scrap features a combination of extended sightlines and tactical pathways that reward players who engage in both long and short-range combat.
- Archive: Fast, frenetic action sets the pace in Archive, a post-futurist art gallery where tight engagements contrast with open exterior battlegrounds in this wide three-lane style map.
- Excess: Perched atop a gilded penthouse in a sprawling future metropolis, Excess is a small, circular map re-imagined from the classic Modern Warfare 2 map, Rust, that retains the intense, fast-paced combat from the original.
- Shaolin Shuffle: Players face all-new zombie enemies across a variety of disco-era New York locations, including subways, flashy nightclubs and a martial arts dojo headed up by the “Shaolin Sister,” played with voice and likeness by Pam Grier. In addition to hallmark Call of Duty action, Shaolin Shuffle introduces four unlockable fighting styles, each with its own set of unique combat moves.
The Continuum DLC is available now on PlayStation 4 as both a standalone $14.99 purchase and as a free add-on for those who own Infinite Warfare’s season pass. The DLC is expected to launch about a month from now for Xbox One and PC.
For more Call of Duty news here at Opshead, be sure to check out the patch notes for Infinite Warfare update 1.13, learn more about Infinite Warfare's new Mission Team Contracts feature, and find out why Activision wants to build a cinematic Call of Duty universe.