Infinity Ward recently released a new patch for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, bringing the game up to version 1.09. The patch added several new features to the game including Combat Records, which gives players a concise snapshot of stats such as how many wins they've accrued, their K/D ratio, and more.
In addition, Infinite Warfare's pre-match lobby system now includes ways to view a more accurate breakdown of team balance and whether or not players are grouped together in a party. To learn more about the fixes and changes included in the 1.09 update, be sure to read through the patch notes listed below (text courtesy of Activision).
- Score limit increased from 600 to 750.
- Adjustments made to hill rotations.
- Removed high tier streaks from the first hill to prevent an unfair advantage at the beginning of the match.
- All hills after the first have a chance at all streaks regardless of tier.
Infected and Gun Game
- Added player customization.
- Infected will still replace Synaptics with a random default customization.
- Infected now increase match timer on Survivor suicides.
- General fixes for bugs found in Leaderboards.
- Slight decrease
tothe Vulture’s overall speed and acceleration. Slightdecrease in damage of the Vulture’s turret.
- Fixed crashes and performance issues that could occur when viewing videos in MLG.tv.
- MLG.tv will now show if a
livestreamis a replay.
- Fixed green screen that would sometimes appear when exiting the MLG.tv menu.
- Fixed players knees clipping into player view if they sprinted while jumping from boost jump height.
- Uplink fix where players could pass the drone through a short wall in Terminal.
- Fixed a scrolling issue while in the armory.
- Fixed issue where a player with the Tracker perk equipped was unable to hear another player boost jumping with the Dead Silence perk equipped.
- Removed showing the public rank in private or system link pause menus.
- Fixed Steel Dragon damaging a player with Charge Shield.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect information about a player could be displayed in the MP lobby.
- Fixed damage feedback icon for not displaying the first time in
- (Xbox One) Fixed an issue that would cause a player to get removed from the local party at an inopportune time.
Zombies in Spaceland
- Fixes for players losing their weapons when Pack-a-Punching.
Rave in the Redwoods
- Several out of map exploits fixed.
- Fix for being able to replenish ammo after putting the harpoon back in the cabinet and picking it up back up.
- Fix for random dancing zombies that could remain after the music has stopped.
- Fix for various zip line bugs that could occur.
- Fix for a bug where
splitscreenplayers didn’t have access to options in several menus.
- Added an option for players to select how much time they’ll allow for players to edit their
loadoutsin Rig draft from 0-75 seconds.
- Fix for yellow loading icons appearing during CODCaster mode.
- Players were able to start a CWL match with 5 players on a team, but only showing 4 on the draft screen.
- This has been fixed to only allow 4 players maximum while allowing 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4.
- Fix for a bug where a player would see
incorrecttext when hovering over a Rig that another player has already selected.
- If a player changes their Rig after selecting their Payloads, the CODCaster would only see the updated Rig, not the updated Payloads. This has been fixed.
- Fix for teams appearing on the wrong side of the loading screen if teams were unbalanced.
For more Call of Duty coverage, check out the new Supply Depot content available in Modern Warfare Remastered, learn more about Call of Duty 2017's return to traditional combat, and read more about the new Brass Personalization Pack in Modern Warfare Remastered.