The latest patch for Modern Warfare Remastered has brought with it a fresh injection of new Supply Depot items such as new ranged weapons, melee weapon variants, cosmetic items, and more.
In total, the update includes three new ranged weapons, two new melee weapons, four new weapon kits, and a variety of new cosmetic items such as weapon camos and calling cards.
All of the new weapons can either be found in Supply Drops or by completing a new series of Bounties. A full list of the new additions can be found below:
- Kamchatka-12 – This is a fully-automatic, 12-gauge shotgun of Russian origin, and features an 8-round detachable box magazine.
- XM-LAR – This fully automatic assault rifle comes from the European
theater,and utilizes 7.62x51mm NATO cartridges in a 30-round detachable box.
- .44 Magnum – This is the classic .44 Magnum six-round revolver, featuring a stylized military grip and signature long barrel.
- Huntsman – This Sniper Class Weapon Kit gives your sniper rifles the field-ready look of a working class weapon. For example, your sniper rifle can look camouflaged like a ghillie suit or covered in duct tape.
- Lawman – Bring a bit of the Old West to Modern Warfare with this Shotgun Class Weapon Kit. You’ll feel like a gunslinger when your shotguns have the look and feel of high-class weapons from Western Americana, complete with filigree details and wood stocks.
- Battle-Scarred – If you like to get up close and personal, then the SMG is probably one of your workhorse weapons. The Battle-Scarred Weapon Kit will make your weapons look like they have been through many a firefight, scars and all.
- Czar – The Czar Weapon Kit provides the look of pure gold to your LMGs, putting the bling in your loadout and onto the field of battle. These golden guns are over the top, flashy, and deadly as ever.
Melee Weapon Variants
- Gladiator – Stride into battle with the might of a gladiator when you equip this contemporary recreation of the historical Gladius sword, used as the weapon of choice by Roman foot soldiers.
- Hatchetman – Strap on some deadly curves when you add the Military Axe to your loadout. This updated take on the classic hatchet looks fearsome in the field and is ready to do your dirty work.
Cosmetic Customization Items
- Weapon Camo Sets – Four new weapon camo sets each bring new camos to the field, with 39 new weapon camos total.
- Calling Card Sets – Customize your calling card with 31 new options for you to wear with pride.
- Emblem Sets -With 39 new emblems to pair with your calling card, variety is now your middle name.
- Reticle Sets – Set your sights with new looks with 39 different new reticles to choose from.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out the new M16 and PPSH weapons in Black Ops 3, recap the new playlist update for Infinite Warfare, and find out whether or not scorestreak variants are coming to Infinite Warfare.