Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s Salvation DLC expansion pack dropped earlier this week, bringing with it a brand new map for Zombies lovers, Revelations. The newest Black Ops 3 Zombies map features many things that will keep players coming back for more, and there’s no shortage of awesome new features available to discover. One of those features is the Keeper Protector, which acts as your sentry and protector.
In this guide, we’ll teach you how to get the Keeper Protector in Revelations by locating all the parts and piecing everything together!
Step 1: Locating the Parts in Revelations
The Keeper Protector requires three parts, all of which will be quite familiar
Skull of Nan
The nice part about the Skull of Nan
1) Head to the right of the Corruption Engine and up the stairs leading into
2) Head towards the back of the asylum near the launch pad. This one is not as concealed and therefore can be a little tricky to find, but will be in the wheelchair once more.
3) Head through the lower corridor down by the spiraling staircase. Right across the way from Speed Cola is a shelf that is home to overgrown shrubbery and plants, but can also
Tracking down the Elemental Stone can be a little tricky at times as it is spread out among a wide distance. However, playing to its favor is the fact that it is a bright pink/red and will be easily visible no matter the lighting. To obtain the Elemental Stone, you will find it in the following spots:
1) Near the original spawn of the Mystery Box in Der Eisendrache along the wall facing the statues of
2) Head up near the Corruption Engine. Though the MPD is in ruins and there is a lot of rubble here, you will be able to find the Elemental Stone among the rubble to the left of the MPD while looking at it from the viewpoint of the Corruption Engine.
3) The third and final location for the Elemental Stone is in the Kino Der Toten portion of this subsection of the map. The Elemental Stone can be found by the launch pad sitting on a table just outside of the theater laying on top of a flannel jacket.
The final piece you will need to find for the Keeper Protector is the Wind Vane from Shadows of Evil. This one is once again spread out a bit farther than the Skull of Nan
1) In Mob of the Dead near the launch pad towards the larger entrance leading to the main hall. The Wind Vane will be hanging on the left wall.
2) In Origins among the debris just above the trenches. Head to where Speed Cola formerly was in
3) The final location is
Step 2: Craft the Summoning Altar in Revelations
After you have collected all three pieces needed from across the map, the next step is then to craft the Summoning Altar for you to later come back to and use the Keeper Protector. This can be done at various locations that include a stone tab in each of the major subsections of the map, the Altar can be built at any one of them.
When you find one that you are close to, head over to it and hold Square (or X if for Xbox One) and it will begin the crafting animation that was introduced in Black Ops 2. Upon crafting the Altar, you will notice that you have it hanging on the wall. Once the Summoning Altar has been crafted, it is crafted upon all other tablets across the map. Essentially, when you build one, you build them all.
Step 3: Buying the Keeper Protector
Once you have the Summoning Altar built, you are now relatively set and are only one step away from using the Keeper Protector. The only thing that is left is to purchase him. The Keeper Protector costs 5000 points and can be bought incrementally. Simply put, you don’t have to buy him all at once if you don’t have enough points. If you have 4500 points and want to buy the Keeper Protector, you can put your points down (all 4500) and then come back when you’ve accrued the remaining 500 points.
Step 4: Be Protected from the Horde
Once you either have enough to buy the Keeper Protector and have earned enough points to purchase it, the Keeper Protector to spawn in. He is capable of doing a pretty decent job when it comes to protecting you from the encroaching zombie hordes. The Keeper Protector can take most zombies out. but it is possible that he may miss one or two so make sure you keep your head up.
Upon doing this, you’ll have a tool that you can purchase at any point in time during the game. The Keeper Protector is a timed tool, so be sure to use it effectively and before the timer runs out. If you followed this guide, you should be able to get the Keeper Protector in Black Ops 3’s Revelations.
For more on Black Ops 3’s new Revelations Zombies map, be sure to head over to our Black Ops 3 Salvation DLC tips and guide hub which contains helpful guides including how to turn on the power in Black Ops 3’s Revelations, and how to find the Pack-a-Punch machine in Black Ops 3 Revelations.